Employment @ HZVTC
Position: English language teacher
Responsibilities: English teaching (mainly oral English), including:
1. making detailed lesson plans
2. being punctual for classes; organizing class activities and motivate students effectively; carefully assessing and grading students’ performance; finishing all the tasks as scheduled
3. participating activities outside the classroom such as English Corner, English competitions, etc.
4. attending English staff meetings
1. Bachelor’s degree or above
2. TEFL, TESOL, or at least two years of teaching experience
3. Native English-speaker without speech impediments or strong dialects
4. Physically and mentally healthy
5. Demonstrated responsibility and commitment, being passionate about helping students to learn
6.Appropriate personal qualities such as maturity, flexibility, ability to cope with challenges, good communication skills
7. Respect for Chinese culture and local custom
8. No police record
18-20 teaching periods (45 minutes for each period) every week.
2 periods of English corner activities / per week
Benefits in general:
A competitive salary；Travel allowance；Full reimbursement for round-trip flight；
Accommodation on campus;
Mandarin Chinese classes
Want to see what the former foreign teachers say about HZVTC?